Kingfisher CH boiler poss died

Just a bit of help/suggestions if possible please?

Have a Kingfisher Spacesaver KFB50 boiler, believe of around late 80's/1990 vintage. Last year it had a new extractor fan thingy and a new thermostat. A couple of months ago we had a new programmable thermostat and a new programmer. The electrics all appear to be working OK - the displays look normal. This morning we have woken up to no heat and no hot water. I've tried switching the whole lot on and off, leaving it switched off for a while and then trying again - nothing at all.

When I switch on, the boiler doesn't do anything...not that it tries to ignite then stops, doesn't do anything. Can't see anything obvious.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Brownie

External controls? Fuse in supply gone?