Bloody foreign call centres

Well those sort of people should f*ck off and die - normal people could not give a toss about them.

Reply to
ARW

The Americans won both world wars.

Reply to
alan

Close. Two short planks...

Reply to
Richard

With so many dead ON ALL SIDES did anyone really win?

Reply to
soup

For the avoidance of doubt I wasn't being entirely serious.

Reply to
soup

Nor was I.

At least the Italians were smart enough to invent a flag with a white cross with a white background as a flag of war.

Reply to
ARW

So the Italians used blanco-blanco to make a flag while we used Blanco to clean our webbing.

Reply to
polygonum

sadly that was the French. They just copied it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We all won, because we're not living under Nazi rule.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

we all lost because we are all living under communist rule.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why male?

Reply to
soup

Any statement made by a white, middle aged, middle class man is automatically racist, sexist and any other kind of -ist that the "diversity" industry can make up.

Reply to
Huge

Do you really think 'saying' a statement made by a female would be racist if made by a male helps to remove their philosophy?

Reply to
soup

Because in

Owain said "But if a white male made that joke it would probably be racist."

You snipped your reply to make it look as if I was mak "And if I must spell it out for you, and it seems I must, the point was being made that Shappi Khorsandi can make this joke because of her ethnicity whereas a white male could not."

Your selectiv edit was at the very least bad faith on your part, but more likely deliberate having read some of the tripe you pour out.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And again in English ...

Reply to
Huge

But that *is* racist, you are discriminating based on someone's ethnicity.

Reply to
dennis