black toxic mould ????? bad for your health

discussion for people suffering with black mould

Reply to
steven robinson

RACIST!!!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm not seeing any discussion

Reply to
meow2222

Are you not pre-empting any discussion by your use of the word "toxic"?

There does seem to be something of the troll about this attempt to invent a discussion without any obvious cause.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

If you watch "House MD" (google it, TV show) 1 inch of black mould on your waste pipe under the sink will cause all sorts of bizarre symptoms.

OTOH, I have found things covered with green fur and brushed it off and am still alive.

Google says that "black" and "green" might be benign and might be deadly

- colour is not a given.

Reply to
Tim Watts

your very right black mould can be very harmful to your health imagine having it in your full home in the rooms that you sleep or your kids sleep in

Reply to
steven robinson

im not quite sure what your point is sam sorry maybe I misread your message the whole point in this discussion are for people to chat about mould condensation damp etc and educate people

Reply to
steven robinson

causes of condensation

steven robinson

a link to the nhs on mould

steven robinson

another link about mould

steven robinson

English - do you speak it?

Reply to
Tim Watts

^^^^ You're punctuation is missing

0/10 See me.
Reply to
Graham.

I think he had a letter from his mum excusing him from English that day.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

The punctuation on that NHS website is nearly as bad as the OP's.

Reply to
harryagain

If you cannot be bothered to get off your arse to do something about it then perhaps your kids need to go into care. This is a DIY group.

Reply to
alan_m

Not always a problem you can cure e.g. a north facing flat in a 60s concrete block. Moving out is the best option

Reply to
stuart noble

The clue is the word toxic here. grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You can always cure damp, its just a case of how big a dehumidifier you need. Once the damp has gone the mould will go.

There is a house I pass quite frequently where the water just streams down the windows and they never open them. The place must be mouldy. I wouldn't be surprised to find them using a LPG heater and be suffering from a lot of health problems.

Reply to
dennis