Best glue for foam

Hi
I need to glue a couple of pieces of memory foam together which glue is best?
Count de Monet wrote:

If they dont dissolve a solvent based contact adhesive like evostic.
If they do dissolve, try a water/latex type like copydex.
Thsst about the only flexible glues I know that work..you could try the various UHU craft glues as ell.
If the foam is rigid - no sure what 'memory foam' is precisely, a hot glue gun is a pretty good starting point. And some of the no more nails shit should work too,

epoxy resin
--
Vass

Vass wrote:

Not good,. It works, but doesn't bond that well and is utterly rigid and will fail if the foam is being flexed a lot.

I've forgotten.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

You got there before me though ...
Mary
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:49:31 +0100, Count de Monet

Vinyl and carpet adhesive ( VAC ). I use it to glue anything that solvent-based adhesives might melt ( polystyrene etc. ). Check that it's water-based. Get some disposable gloves at the same time - it can be quite painful picking dried up glue off a hairy arm.
Regards,
--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenetgmx.net

Unless it's your wife's :-(

Or shave the arm first.