Baxi Solo 2 PCB burning

My Baxi Solo 2 50 PF bolier has suffered from fan oscillation or dodgy circuit board. Today flames issued from the circuit board. Now the boiler is dead.

Is this easy to replace? Approx. how much sould I expect to pay for a gas engineer to repair the boiler?

Thanks

Jonathan

Reply to
lordculver

I've just seen flames coming from the PCB of my Baxi Solo 2 50 PF boiler.

Is this easy to replace?

Approx. how much would I be charged to have it repaired?

Thanks

Jonathan

Reply to
lordculver

Geoff will be along shortly to answer your question...

Reply to
John Rumm

As the PCB has caught fire an exchange recon unit from geoff is probably not available. So a new board should be around £50 to £200.

The big question is how much 'collateral' damage has taken place to other item.

Reply to
Ed Sirett