Baxi Solo 2 50 PF G.C.N.o41 077 73

I have just had a new pump fitted to my central heating system and all works perfectly , hot water and central heating , but the plumber said he had a shock when the electrics were switched off , an electrician has also had a shock from the boiler when working on it and cannot work out what the problem is . Can anyone help me please. desmo11225

Reply to
John D Jones

something - perhaps the immersion heater, is leaking to earth and the plumbing is not bonded to mains earth.

Reply to
charles

Or the plumber is a bit of a live wire and the plumbing IS earthed!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Suggest that you find a better electrician.

Reply to
David

Could be wired wrongly! *All* the electrics for the heating system should be wired via a single isolator - enabling the whole system to be isolated when switched off. But if the system is powered from multiple supplies, parts could still be live when other parts are switched off.

Reply to
Roger Mills