Bathroom Taps - Gold effect

Where is the best place to get bathroom taps (for both bath and hand basin). Need one of those that extends into a shower.

B&Q don't seem to do any decent ones these days.

Thanx

AMO

Reply to
AMO

I've never seen any sheds sell gold effect taps. They'll be about as popular as avocado baths.

I did have some gold bath and basin taps (brand new) and sold them for about a fiver on ebay. I've never seen gold mixer taps with a shower but I'm sure you can source them if you look hard enough but you'll probably pay a fortune. Personally I'd stick to a good old chrome finish.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Well, there ya go.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Only problem with em is the basin taps are a little smaller than I expected, and the bath taps proportionally larger than I expected (compared to the set that I replaced last year)

Reply to
Mike Dodd

something, or what?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Gold effect taps are a no-no in hard water areas as limescale removers should not be used (and carry warnings to that effect).

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

They're a no-no on grounds of taste pretty well everywhere!

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King typed

Yebbut I CBA to change the taps left by the previous occupants.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht