Taps question

I'm buying a bathroom suite from bathstore and I'm pondering taps. they do a york range and we're talking =A3140ish for a bath filler and =A370ish for basin taps.

typing york taps into ebay brings up what look to be the same things but they seem to have amber hudson as a name as well. they are around =A330 - =A350 for the same things. anyone if these are the same thing, oh and if they are any good!

Reply to
kev208