bathroom Isolator switches in attic?

Is it Ok to have the fused isolator switches for bathroom fan and heater a few feet above them in the attic?
george
On 22/03/2020 12:17, George Miles wrote:

Why not? You can remove the fuses for isolation. You could even use a lock off kit for extra protection should you need to provide further protection when working on the fan or heater (which in real money means if you have to swap them).
I suggest that they are placed close to a loft hatch.
--
Adam

Would that not be a little inconvenient when you get a trip? Brian
--
----- --

That’s what I did ready for the fan to be fitted, my fan being an i n-line type will be in the loft anyway.
Richard