Fan isolator in airing cupboard

In order to save myself a bit of wall chasing I would like to locate the is olator, for the bathroom fan I am going to fit, in the airing cupboard? The cupboard opens into the bathroom it already contains the CH boiler and the isolator for it a switched fused spur unit is located there already. The c upboard is well in Zone 0 at least 2 metres from the bath.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

isolator, for the bathroom fan I am going to fit, in the airing cupboard? The cupboard opens into the bathroom it already contains the CH boiler and the isolator for it a switched fused spur unit is located there already. The cupboard is well in Zone 0 at least 2 metres from the bath.

And... is there a question?

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts

Typo?

Reply to
ARW

Yes a case of brain and typing finger disengaged! I should have said it was well away from zone 0 by 2 metres and outside zones 1 & 2.

Since nobody has suggested I would be doing something wrong, I will go ahea d and place the fan isolator alongside the fused spur unit for the CH. If i t turns out neither should be there it will be a simple matter to rectify a s the other side of the wall is the hallway.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Since nobody has suggested I would be doing something wrong, I will go ahead and place the fan isolator alongside the fused spur unit for the CH. If it turns out neither should be there it will be a simple matter to rectify as the other side of the wall is the hallway.

Well the isolator could go anywhere in zone 2 and certainly outside the zones. All sounds fine to me.

Reply to
ARW