bath without fitted overflow

I am wanting to have a bath suitable for showering and double-ended use (acrylic). It needs to have a plug hole at one end (in the middle and you stand on it), an overflow on the side and no tap holes.Since I will probably not find this, can you get a bath without a fitted overflow, so I can put this where I want. ? Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Have a look at the bathstore website below. They do an acrilic bath for showering for =A3369 with no tap holes. Overflow is pre drilled unfortunately but you can choose the handing of the bath. They also do a shopwer valve on the wall that controls the bath water in via the overflow. Very clever.

stuff is very good and I have just ordered two bathrooms suits from them.

Reply to
compactpowerhouse

Good luck. It took 3.5 months to complete my order, and the bath in particular - as the one described above - is crap.

Plasticky fittings, and hugely flexible.

I have car body fillered slabs of MDF all over it to stiffen it, but its still a bit clunky.

They are essentially an overpriced ditz shop, with a back office system staffed by gibbons in a state of chaos.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I am thinking I am looking for a compromise and may not be happy with either. I may just go for a single-ended bath, since it will mostly be used for showers. The dual-use would be nice, but is probably not practical. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Hi, look at Ideals Idealcast double ended, no tap or overflow cutouts. Very thick at least half inch. Very tough and solid yet not expensive.

Reply to
sploop