Overflow for round end bath

I have installed a new bath. Came from Homebase - don't ask. The tap and overflow end is rounded rather than flat and it did not come with a suitable overflow. The normal overflow and plug that I have is flat and so leaks. Are curved overflows readily available for this type of application?

A quick google brings up lots of hits for fitting overflows to the end of curved (corner) baths.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May