Backpack sprayers

Paint the thing white, stick on a white boiler suit and rent yourself out for childrens parties as a ghostbuster for lot's of money.

Reply to
ARW

Late to the fray but the lever ones don't pressurise the tank, they have a small air reservoir to even out the strokes after the pump but it's the air in the reservoir you are pressurising, not the tank.

I used to use cooper pegler ones but that was many years ago, the Oregon 20 litre one seems good value, about 40 quid.

AJH

Reply to
news

I went through the same DIY thoughts, but ended up getting something like a bit like this to go on the back of an ATV

(although I think mine is 80 or 100 litres).

Reply to
newshound

Reply to
Huge