back briefly...

... to wish all those who celebrate it a very happy Christmas

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

.. and to you and spouse.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thankyou. And greetings to you and yours.

Reply to
Set Square

And the same to you and yours ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Hey! you haven't made the killfile on this system yet so sincerely I say - Merry Christmas Mary - oh and Merry Solstice too - that's more my celebration.

Regards

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Hello Mary!

Reply to
Ophelia

Happy Christmas Mary

(From someone who will be doing alcoholically fuelled plumbing on Xmas day) Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

And to you and yours, Mary. Lang may yer lum reek.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Soldering should be easy - just stick a match to your breath.

Reply to
Set Square

s/celeb/toler/g

This message is brought to you courtesy of Messrs. Staropramen and Heineken ;-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Or for a bigger job, wait for Mother in Law to arrive. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Likewise to you and all other group members

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Bah! Humbug!

:-)