B&Q Milano Basin Mixer Tap

Hiya,

Can anyone tell me if the above tap is likely to provide an aerated water flow (when used on high pressure etc. etc.), as I'd like to fit the cloakroom suite that they are doing, but really would like an aerated tap.

I can't find any info on it, short of going to buy it, and hooking it up to some pipework temporarily (trouble is AFAIK the tap is only available as part of the suite, which is a little bit of a struggle to take home just to try out the tap :) )

Cheers

Alex

Reply to
Al