B&Q Bargains (no, really !)

Not sure if the're everywhere at this price, but a pack of 2 halogens,=20

150W, 300W or 500W were 10p at the St Helens store earlier today.

Dimmable spiral CFLs for =A32 as well (think they were 20W or 25W) -=20 supposed to work with any standard dimmer.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Small update on this, they also had a variety of kitchen cupboard=20 doors and drawer fronts at =A31 each

Reply to
Colin Wilson

They had dimmable CFLs in the sale in the Folkestone store last week. Only the type that are dimmable with a normal switch though :-(

Any one tried the ones that work with dimmers - are they any good? Anyone know a cheap source of decent ones (yes yes, I know - cheap and decent...)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

The one I picked up seems to vary from a yellowish hue (rather than the ordinary tungsten filament orange) at full brightness, down to a blueish hue at lower levels.

Reply to
Colin Wilson