20% of everything at B&Q this weekend if you join their club

20% of everything at B&Q this weekend if you join their club
george - dicegeorge

20% of everything? I can fill up my van with 20% of all their stock?

JGH

Reply to
jgh

Yes that appears to be it. However, I cannot help suspecting this was a typo as I myself am the king off. What club is this and what do they get out of it. Block and Quail, would they still be pleased about their baby?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

click the link at

join their club, they email you a long number (which iv stored in my phone as a phone number) then give the number at the checkout.

[g]
Reply to
george - dicegeorge

A quick spin through the terms and conditions and privacy policy seems like it's a licence to spam. Presumably with the margins on soft furnishings being what they are, it's more lucrative to flog mailing lists of customers.

"To become a B&Q Club member you must register your details with us, including your title, name, address including postcode, mobile telephone number and e-mail address. By becoming a member you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms you cannot become a member of The B&Q Club."

"... to provide you with information about products, services and special offers from B&Q by e-mail, SMS, telephone and post."

"we may contact you; with offers and information about our goods and services; for market research purposes and to enable carefully selected third parties to contact you with offers and information about their goods and services."

Reply to
mike

Any check that you provide accurate info, though?

Reply to
GB