B&D stapler DN418

I've had this for ages - it actually cost less than a good hand one, and has given great service. But my stock of staples is near exhausted, and neither the sheds or my favourite decent local tool shop have them. Any ideas?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I have a DN418 that no longer works (I don't know why, just one day I tried it and it is dead) , there is also a good supply of staples of all sizes and the little brads, all in a case.

Collect free from Essex, near the dartford crossing or send me a fiver and I'll post it. Do you want a spare 3.5 V8 lump while you are here? (spares, but would run)

Or a really nice 3.9 (but I would want some folding stuff for that.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

I have one of these and used to get mine from BMJ (BJM??) Power, they used to service B&D stuff until they went bust last year. I have even emailed B&D with no joy, so if you find anywhere let the group know (I will). It's a shame to throw something so useful away.

Sorry cannot be any help.

John

Reply to
John