assembling bs951 safety electrical connection straps

These are the pretty standard earth connections put on tubes etc with a rectangular warning notice flap ("Safety Electrical Connection Do not remove Niglon BS951 1999").

Please can someone point me to a diagram or put up a picture of a correctly assembled and installed one of these on round tube (eg 15 or 22mm Cu)?

BTW what does "Niglon" mean or refer to?

TIA

Reply to
jim

Niglon is a company supplies electrical accessories and parts.

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

From NICEIC Earthing and Bonding "Snags and Solutions"

Niglon is a trade name, they made the clamps.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

here's a longer article from their magazine, with a bit more detail:
and Niglon is a trade name, they made the clamps.

See

Andy Wade

ttp://

that I fitted today and I do not care that it said Niglon on it.

Reply to
Adam Wadsworth

Are there any recorded injuries caused to bare feet or legs by those sharp metal warning labels? Just wondering?

Reply to
Graham.