Arriba, arriba!!

La choza del estuco llega! Arriba!

Yes folks its time for yet more adulation of neo-narcissist, white, shed flavoured, TV presentation.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you talking shit?

Reply to
RedOnRed

Wasn't that Speedy Gonzales, the fastest carpet fitter in the world?

Last time I saw him he was disappearing in a cloud of dust and shag pile shouting "Arriba, arriba, underlay, underlay'.

Then again, it could have been his brother.

Cheers Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts