Ariston AWD1200 Washer Drier Not Spinning

We have an Ariston AWD 1200 washer drier that washes normally but does not spin. I have checked the pump for blockages etc and there is no sign of a problem. The pump drains the machine properly. I have also checked the filling level sensor tube up to the presssure switch - again no sign of a problem.

Do these machines have a common fault which causes them not to spin. Suggestions would be appreciated

David

Reply to
Dave

There was a post in this NG (14/06/04) with the same model. Fault was not quite the same but the OP found it to be caused by broken connections on the motor controller board. He managed to repair it but seems this board is a fault liability.

Dave

Reply to
logized

Thanks for that - will investigate further!!

David

Reply to
Dave