Whirlpool washer not draining

I have a Whirlpool washer model LSN 1000J. It washes normally, but when it's time to empty the water itsounds like the pump is running but no water comes out. If I advance the timer, it does nothing, no noise from the timer and no spin cycle. Nothing. Same in all modes. Just wanted to ask if anyone had any advice before I started taking the thing apart.

TIA Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Jimmy