Dishwasher not filling

Our 15 year old Bosch dishwasher has stopped filling although the heater still comes on. I've checked the water inlet valve for blockages and put a meter across it which has given a reading within expected range.

Haynes Dishwasher manual suggests a pressure system fault is most likely but it's pretty vague about how to diagnose/solve the problem

--- "The pressure system has no standard design or location" --- so I'm struggling to know what I should investigate next.

I can't see an obvious, separate pressure switch but there is a large plastic matrix behind the side panel.

Photos of innards here:

pointers as to likely problem / location / solution would be much appreciated.

Reply to
mike

I suspect the water level switch might be that big white job in the middle of the 2nd pic. You've got a water cavity with what looks like a float that operates it.

I'm guessing you resistance tested the solenoid. Check if its getting voltage when the pwoer is on and wash cycle starting.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

I've had problems with soap and crud getting into the float chamber, so that it thinks it's full when it isnt. The micro switch should be easy enough to test.

Reply to
Matty F