Argos Athina kitchen units

Has anyone tried these? Are they easy to fit? What quality?
I am looking to replace my wall cabinets because all the hinges have packed up on them. I have looked around and these look OK and come in at a reasonable price.
Also I am looking at the drawer unit. Again, if anyone has used them I would value your review.
Thanks.

Not tried them specifically - buy they appear to be made by Hygena - so quality should be "ok".

Would not new hinges be cheaper? Or has the wood failed around the hinges?
--
Cheers,

John.
On Monday, 9 July 2018 11:41:41 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

Unfortunately Hygena in the UK and Ireland was bought by MFI in 1987, then by Home Retail Group in 2009, and it's now an Argos/Sainsburys own brand, with no connection to the continental Hygena brand sold to Nobia in 2006.
Schreiber and Habitat went the same way.
Owain

Which Hygena? The original company (up to early 1970s) went bust. The name was bought by MFI - who also went bust, I don't know who owns them now.
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Even if the chipboard or wood has failed one can put in some stuff to seep in and set to make a pretty good job of firming them up, or one can find hinges with the same mechanism that fit on differently. I've never seen so many types of hinges as these days. I often wonder why, if one is good they do not all move over to them. Brian

Because there is no clear best approach and even if there was, it would be patented.

Can you not get hinges? Brian
--
----- --

If te chiboard round te hinges is fsked, fremove te hi=ges, fill with car body filler and refit te same hinges.
I kept units going another 10 years like that that were otherwise OK.

--
Any fool can believe in principles - and most of them do!