Odd Kitchen Units

Hi All
I've got to replace some fire damaged kitchen wall units. The floor units are fine.
The doors & drawer fronts are laminate, with a wood planked effect in blue. No texture, it just looks like wooden planks stained blue .
Ideal solution is to find out who supplied the units, but nobody knows!
Anyone seen this particular design anywhere?
Plan 'B' is to replace the floor unit doors & drawer fronts to match the new wall units. Are these replacements pretty well universal? Don't want to order a load & have trouble fitting them.
Plan 'C' is to paint all doors & drawer fronts the same colour. Are these laminate primers all they are cracked up to be?
TIA
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Or... Cover the fontage in thin plywood and stain. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The Medway Handyman wrote:

I'd say plan B is your best bet if the carcasses are metric. B&Q sell doors/drawer fronts separately, and the measurements are all on the website. Quite a few "on special" at the moment (aren't there always!)