Imperial kitchen unit doors wanted

We are thinking of revamping our kitchen, which would include replacing the unit doors and drawer fronts. The units themselves are still as good as new, but the wife thinks the doors are dated, the problem being they are all imperial and we would need 14 doors and 8 drawer fronts. Can anyone please suggest a supplier who can supply imperial sized unit doors and drawer fronts?

Reply to
Terry Birch

what size are they in imperial

Reply to
Alex

See the thread "Updating existing kitchen" in free.uk.diy.home

Michael Chare

Reply to
Michael Chare

In message , Alex writes

The doors themselves are 21 " wide x 23" tall, with 3/4" high aluminium finger on the bottom of the wall units and vice versa on the floor units

Reply to
Terry Birch