Replacement Kitchen Cupboard Doors?

We're considering replacing our kitchen cupboard doors and drawer fronts. Looking on the web, there seem to be dozens and dozens of companies that can provide these, and it's impossible to choose between them.

Recommendations anyone?

Reply to
Ian

No. How does anyone know what your kitchen looks like? How does anyone know how much you want to pay, which type you prefer, when you can take delivery, which type of hinges you have or whether you want to collect them or have them delivered? Time for you to use a bit of common sense.

Reply to
Roger

Ikea 'casualty' department, various doors £1 and their matching hinges £6.

Reply to
Adrian C

The Medway Handyman

Yup

Bought variety of kitchen doors from

high gloss white bevelled. Surprised by the good quality. As I remember 17 doors different sizes predrilled £600ish plus £50 postage.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

For what? Quality? Price? Choice?

First make sure you can get all the sizes you need in the same style. Other than that it's down to your taste and pocket. Not a big difference in quality - unless you're going for solid wood ones.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They are the people I used, but the link I had now redirects to

The Medway Handyman