Apprentice weekly update

We were in separate vans working in Epworth. At home time (I take a van home to Barnsley he has to drop the van off at the unit in Doncaster and pick up his car)

The daft sod followed me northbound from the M180 onto the M18 and then westbound onto the M62. He eventually answered his phone so that I could tell him he was going in the wrong direction.

Reply to
ARW

Maybe he was trying to follow you home for a reason ...

Or I've been reading too many stalking novels.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

In message , ARW writes

You could give him half a point for not using his phone while driving?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

He was not as daft as you because he only "eventually" answered his phone. Obviously making a greater effort to avoid phoning while driving.

Reply to
Dave W

I thought handsfree was allowed? All the vans have bluetooth.

Reply to
ARW