any discount codes for screw-fix?

Go through

for 1.5% cashback, cashback at lots of other places too including B&Q (1%) and Argos (1%). Might not sound like much but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and it'd add up if you spent enough there and at the other places.

hth

Tom

-- All mail to from address is deleted, remove .xxx and hyphen in domain name to contact

Reply to
Thomas Singer

That'd be very nice, thankyou.

98.5% would be satisfactory, I'm not greedy. If you want to send it in cash form that's o.k. too.

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

aha, i hadn't heard of that one. I use

, they give

2.5% 'points back' - don't know how that compares. They used to be mypoints.co.uk and gave vouchers as rewards, now they give cash - loverly ! I've got £30 on it's way to me right now, from buying a dishwasher and oven from argos.

MiniEmma

Reply to
MiniEmma

Looking at the mutualpoints website 2.5% points back = 1.67% cashback so it's pretty much the same for screwfix, haven't looked at other stores but I assume they'll be pretty much the same.