Ants

Anybody know of a good and effective ant killer. We have thousands of the buggers outside on my drive. They appear to be living under it as there are a few 'exit' holes in-between the slabs. I have tried a supermarket bought product called Raid but after a day or so they come back. How do you get rid of them?

TIA

John

Reply to
John

I used to use my dads blow lamp when I was a kid, got rid of them all lol

Reply to
atomic

It helps if you know their natural history.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Sorry????

Reply to
John

Mary meant "educate yourself and learn their traits as a species" (at a guess ;-) )

Reply to
Colin Wilson