Another eBay scam

I wouldn't trust Ebay with any of my financial details

Reply to
AlanG

well i did wonder but thought I'd start the bidding low just to be on the safe side........ :>)

Reply to
JimK

Perhaps you're under the impression that libel is amusing?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Maybe he is the sort of drooling retard who behaves as you suggest. Did you have a point?

Reply to
Steve Firth

eh? already made it - see above ;>)

Reply to
JimK

So you're labouring under the impression that posting something misleading and inaccurate then having someone correct the mistakes is the highest form of wit?

Reply to
Steve Firth

OMG you mean you've read all the thread :>)) it's all been worthwhile then.....well maybe!

Reply to
JimK

Perhaps you would care to quote the post where I "threatened" you with libel? I pointed out that you were making libellous comments, when you made libellous comments. This is not the same as "threatening" someone.

It's more like saying "don't step on that rake".

You get the picture?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You will have a hard job proving any libel in what was obviously a question and not a statement of fact. Maybe he would have grounds to accuse you of threatening behaviour for threatening to use the law to persecute him? There are harassment laws to stop that sort of thing IIRC and even your ISP probably has rules to prevent it?

Reply to
dennis

So why did you not sue me for libel?

No 1 I called you a slap head.

that you are not a slap head?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I hope a jury doesn't jump to the same conclusion as I did then. I thought it was a threat in an earlier post.

Reply to
dennis

Perhaps you can show where I threatened to use the law to persecute him?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Where's the libel? I asked you a question.

Of course you evaded answering it. You always do. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

He will also deny the picture I posted earlier in the thread is a picture of him or he just ignore it.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

honestly I have dropped the pin...............................

Reply to
JimK

Which? is arsewipe. Whenever they review anything that I actually know about, it is obvious their reviews are cack. Ergo, all their reviews are cack and should be ignored.

Reply to
Huge

The review in question compares only budget priced olive oils from supermarkets. They then come to the conclusion that three are better than the others tested.

Some naive individuals can't tell the difference between "best of the ones tested" and "the best".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why on earth would I do that? Or indeed why would I confirm it? I'm mildly amused that you think that every picture of someone named "Steve Firth" available on the internet must be me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Would you confirm that pic isn't of you?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Of course I do not think that every photo named "Steve Firth" available on the internet is you. Nor do I think every video named "Steve Firth" available on the internet is you

See

person

Reply to
ARWadsworth