Another credit card problem.

Not much good with a car problem that you don't know that you need to diagnose beforehand.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Which is why I run my own mail server (relayed through my ISP's servers). I can back up fully and I can move to a new ISP at any time and do nothing more than point it at the new servers. All my family's mail will still be there.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

I just looked and the calender goes back a few years on my outlook desktop. It is synced with office online too.

I seldom add stuff to it, it adds useful things automatically.

Reply to
dennis

Well my bank isn't 'confused' it just says it won't do it.

Reply to
Chris Green

While *some* apps are nothing but a thin wrapper around a website, and many others fetch content from servers, there are plenty of apps that run locally on the phone/tablet with their own logic.

Reply to
Andy Burns