Another bloody mouse

This follows on from a post I made back in November, whereby I found evidence of a mouse in my loft, which was duly trapped and disposed of. After about a week I hadn't caught anything else, so assumed that was that and removed the traps.

Anyway, couple of times over Xmas I thought I heard something, but upon checking, found no evidence of anything else. No droppings, no gnaw marks anywhere, no musky odours. But after DEFINITELY hearing something in the early hours the other night, decided to put the traps back in place.

After about a day, low and behold, caught another bugger.

This is rather troubling. Surely if I had another mouse up there all this time, there should be evidence of it?

Also, what are the damn things living on? There's no food up there.

As I live in a semi, I'm wondering if the buggers are in next doors and sneaking across. I shall be having words with the neighbour shortly.

Reply to
Simon T

Until my parents sold their holiday home in France, they had a pine-marten living in the loft!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Who knows :)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes indeed they do not need much of a hole so it could well be if its a terrace that they have a little mouse freeway set up. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Did the new owners eat it?

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh you said "until" as if you knew why...

Reply to
Jim K..