Alkathene Fitting Q

I have a 32mm Alkatene pipe that terminates on a one way valve on a pressure vessel.

To make the connection these is a metal Alkathene fitting .. consisting of a nut, compression Olive, space and an O ring.

The nut then screws onto the pressure vessel fitting, pulling olive tight onto pipe and spacer presses O ring into groove in the fixed half of fitting, and the O ring making the seal.

Picture here of the pipe end fittings.

O ring is damaged .... anybody know where I can get spare O rings ... size is 3.5mm x 32mm

I estimate 3.5mm as it is different at every point I put callipers on.

The designation on the fitting is :

DVGW G.PN4 WPN10

(The GVGW tells me is is German water systemns standard)

Tried local plumbing & commercial plumb centres ... all their alkathene fittings are plastic not metal ... no option to change to plastic as it has to work with existing pressure vessel.

Reply to
Rick

Any decent car parts or plumbers supply place will have a selection box of 'o' rings that you can pick and mix. If you are local to East Sussex you are welcome to look though my metric and Imperial sets.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Tried the local plumbing trade places - no luck Even been searching eBay etc. can find 32 x 3 but not size I need

Reply to
Rick

In article , Rick writes

A quick search shows a close match in:

BS1806 3.53mm Section. size BS218, 31.43mm ID, 3.53mm section

Stretching it by 0.5mm doesn't sound too bad.

First supplier hit:

prob worth searching with that BS size code, note that quite a few search matches came up but had the wrong section, 3mm instead of 3.53.

Reply to
fred

In article , fred writes

Here ya go: