Aldi inspection camera - any good?

Has anyone got one? £40
Photo here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s !Al6CjkffKHWUg74zV-W4Z0WWjNUC8A?e=qy3Oct
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 05:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Murmansk wrote:

I wanted one of those but none left when I went in :-(
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
On 06/10/2019 13:09, Murmansk wrote:

You can buy endoscope cameras to work with a PC/Smartphone for about £10 usb (£20 wifi).
I have a wifi one. Apart from only having a focal range of a few cm, it works.
What advantage does the Aldi one offer?

?10

Well, it's self contained and independent of any other tech, which is good if you don't want to get your laptop/tablet/phone dirty or if you want to l et someone else use it without any installation or the need for additional tech.
On Sunday, 6 October 2019 13:09:46 UTC+1, Murmansk wrote:

overpriced, and it's aldi, whose tools I've not found at all reliable.