Advert: brand-new tall kitchen cupboard for sale

Thanks to a last-minute redesign of my kitchen layout I have surplus to requirements a pack-flat tall cupboard carcase, 2118mm high x 600mm wide x

565mm deep. It's in 16mm white chipboard/MDF with a hardboard backpanel, a single shelf and four adjustable plastic feet. I also have two doors to suit, in a sort of plain silver-grey finish (as sold by Magnet and Homebase as "Modena").

If anyone can use this please let me know and we can work out a deal to both of our advantages, as they say. I'm in south-east Kent, on the edge of Romney Marsh.

Bert

Bert Coules