Excalibur Scroll Saw for sale, brand new

My dad is having me list a new Excalibur scroll saw for sale in a local consignment paper but I thought I would offer it here first.

Here's his description:

NEW PROFESSIONAL SCROLL SAW: EXCALIBUR SCROLL SAW STILL NEW IN BOX, 30" THROAT, ADJUSTIBLE STAND, VARIABLE SPEED. COST NEW $1695.00. WILL SELL FOR $800.00 FIRM.

It is located in DuQuoin, IL. If anyone here is interested let me know.

Thanks!

Roger N snipped-for-privacy@wildblue.net

Reply to
Roger_N