Adjustable Gutter Angle 112mm (in grey)

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to get the following, but in grey (plastic):

(assuming I've not missed it on screwfix).

We have a busted corner of guttering on the garage that seems to be just a few degrees less than 45, and a standard 45 degree angle looks like it won't do the job. Suggestions for making a 45er fit, gratefully received too :-)

Not that I've tried doing this before, but a local roofer wanted £204 to fix it and one other (dodgy sealed) bit on a straight section...

Thanks

Reply to
Doehead

Immerse in hot water for several minutes then bash into fit.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Tin of gray gloss paint ??????

It IS possible to mitre pvc guttering at odd angles - I have a pair of walls that meet at approx 10 degrees off the straight line and managed to make up a 10 degree joiner by carefully gluing them with pvc pipe glue and re-inforcing the outside - the screwfix one won't open out far enough to do 10 degrees!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Many different types of PVC Gutter on the market with different dimensions.

Chances of adjustable angle you show matching your gutters are remote.

Virtually non of them are interchangeable.

First find out who's system your is, Osma, Bartol etc etc (Usually marked on downpipe connectors). Obtain a length of gutter and two gutter sockets from one of their stockists. Cut two short lengths of gutter about 200mm long and mitre each end to form the angle you require. Take it to a PVC Window firm and ask them to Hot Air Weld the mitred section. (It will probably end up white in colour, no worry, paint it to match with one coat of gloss paint, will last years).

Offer up the angle piece to the existing gutter and mark out for the gutter sockets and cut Gutter or angle to suit. Fit gutter sockets in place.Snap gutter and angle in place. Use a spray of WD40 on the nibs of the gutter sockets and they will snap in easy.

Job done!

Reply to
Merryterry