SDS chisel advice

Hi all My brickie has missed two or three drip trays in the new outside is there a SDS chisel available to put a 1/4 inch vertical slot in the block work my local tool stockist only have 25mm chisels. Im well impressed with my Bosch PBH 2200 RE SDS hammer drill SDS the way to go for masonary drilling.I dropped it ten feet off the scaffold onto concrete sollum no plastic cracks-so far.

Reply to
tom patton

You may be able to use a SDS brick removal chisel or SDS mortar raking chisel both available from Screwfix.

?id=18218&ts=18958

Reply to
Kaiser

surely a dangle grinder would be better, quiker, easier, and sds might break a lump off.

NT

Reply to
bigcat