Hi everyone! Missed YA!

Well well well, how is everyone? I have been keeping in touch over the years (taking my IBCLC medical board exam in 10 days, so very little time lately) with Bev, Tom, Mad, and a few others...hi to anyone "new" on this board...I miss it so much, so I will hopefully be able to contribute again soon!

Definately need some plant i.d.s so I will take some photos as well!

Caryn

Reply to
naearthmom

What is IBCLC?

Reply to
Travis M.

"naearthmom" expounded:

Howdie, Caryn, long time no read! :o)

Reply to
Ann

Reply to
Marsha

welcome back Caryn!! ((((huge hug)))) maddie who is STILL trying to write a ramble and post it.............arghhhhhhh

Reply to
madgardener

welcome back Caryn! Good to see you! You might find Bev doesn't visit much, and I think Tom is lurking lately. I'm still here, just frustratingly trying to write a ramble and POST it........time is flying by at a rate that frightens me. My drafts folder has unfinished stuff in it even as I write. Good to see you girl! maddie

Reply to
madgardener

HEY MARSHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see YOU too, girl!! maddie

Reply to
madgardener

Reply to
Marsha