It's sprouting time!

So far today I've noticed that 1 Romanesco Broccoli, 1 Improved Hubbard Squash, and 1 garlic have sprouted...this bodes well for the others sprouting soon...I can't wait...gonna plant a bunch of herb seeds today, and maybe some peas as well...now I'm getting hungry...I gotta go eat...hope everyone else is having good germination luck!

Victoria, zone 5

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

I just noticed that my 2 rhubarb crowns I bought are sprouting as well....I wish it would hurry up and stop raining/snowing and get warm enough so I can plant all my stuff outside!

Reply to
Lilah Morgan