Actinic Keratosis

Does DIY application of Efudix cream really work...anybody?....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Dunno, but I've been using it on my (partly bald) head and after a week it was really sore. Doc gave me some Eumovate cream to put on and that's helped a lot, but don't know if that reduced the effectiveness of the Efudix.

Interested to see any other replies before I try the Efudix again.

Reply to
Davidm

I was a bit disconcerted to read the advice on the tube that one should seek further help if there was no improvement after 90 days! Not Keratosis I am relieved to say.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

It seems very effective:

Why not ask your GP?

Reply to
Fredxx

That looks a lot better. I have some - nowhere near as bad as yours - and I wonder if the cream would be useful for me. I'll be seeing the Dermatologist next month so I'll ask her. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply to
PeterC

2 pages of pics and I couldn't see any of you
Reply to
PeterC

too late ...

Reply to