Act fast

Hi uk.d-i-y, Nice meeting u on gmail group. this is my profound gratituted to speak based on the improvment wallowed towards the new post development. I will like the concerned people who are likely to be the backbone of the business so far. I will also like if after this short msg to mail me and tell me all that u've achieved so far.

Reply to
olufemi4u2luv

I are mostly not understand ur msg, pls speak again with improved wallows, pronto

Reply to
Phil L

You want swap pretty girls for tractor?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

????????????????

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Snipped

Not another Nigerian spammer?

If we e-mail you it's likely we'll be flooded with the ancient Nigerian 'scam mail' - ah well, better luck next time!

Multilinks Telecommunications Limited

231 Adeola Odeku Str. Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria snipped-for-privacy@multilinks.com

complaints/spam report : snipped-for-privacy@multilinks.com

BRG

Reply to
BRG

When *did* anyone from Nigeria learn to use a PC let alone get electricity long enough to actually power one?

Nice try chum......

1/10. Must try a *LOT* harder
Reply to
RW