Accents 8 sensor

For some reason when the alarm is OFF a single sensor still registers and it sounds like our front door is opening !!
Any ideas... other than covering it with kitchen foil like I've currently done :)
On 19/01/2018 20:14, Paul Tucker wrote:

Is that sensor on its own zone? Is it set to trigger a door entry chime?
SteveW
On Friday, 19 January 2018 20:14:05 UTC, Paul Tucker wrote:

fair enough

what does that mean?

My idea is for you to clarify what's going on
NT