A sign of the times?

My wife and I are both in our mid eighties so are in voluntary total lockdown. We are not rated as vulnerable according to the NHS, are unable to get a slot for food deliveries. Thankfully however there is no problem whatsoever in getting alcohol orders and delivered rapidly, Thank goodness. How many calories are there in gin, whisky, champagne and wine? answers please on a steady pad!

Reply to
Broadback

Quite a lot, particularly with wine.

There is a reason for the beer gut.

My usenet client refuses to send it.

Reply to
Joshua Snow

(GIYF)

Reply to
Max Demian

Actually florists are still open as well and are now doing fruit and veg. I'm surprised the off licences are not selling meat. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)