Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

Hi I am John and have joined this site today.

Me and my wife have just moved into a new house, it is the first time we have owned a house with a garden. We are(trying) to grow everything!

Last weekend was a real land mark as we were able to harvest our very first crop... of potatoes.

We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large bucket'.

We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube'

will keep you informed of any other success (and failures) John & Samantha

Reply to
John R

congrats. :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird

I see mellons too ;)

Reply to
Frank

Nothin' like fresh.

Reply to
Billy

Two reasons to watch the video. ;D

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Im glad that you paid attention to the video!!

'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube'

you look closely I think you can see Sam's asparagus tips !!!

John R