A new use for apprentices

Get one of them to sit in the van and move it every time the traffic warden appears.Cheaper than car parking charges.

Not that he could have actually done any real work as the massive tattoos he had done over the weekend are bleeding and sore

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was an apprentice at the age of 15. I had never sat in a driver's seat.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Poor baby

Reply to
geoff

Ruined his arms forever IMHO.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Common usage in the more crowded city streets not too far from here, if they were apprenticed in Londonshire then it would likely be their sole task for the first 2 years.

Reply to
fred

tribal pattern or current squeeze's name?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I sincerely hope that it wasn't a Cardiff City FC tat.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

tribal pattern.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It might surprise you but my gf has not got a tramp stamp.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Go on, I'll fall for it, what's a tramp stamp?

Reply to
scorched

Google it. You are not one of my apprentices.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

LOL

scorched

that'll look so cool when he's ... 22

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Quite, if he's man enough to go for a tattoo, he should be man enough to work through the pain.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes you need to watch this as if he is not insured to drive the vehicle a plod will pull him over do him for no insurance and impound your vehicle

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I must say I was rather amused by the young lady who had an image of a cat tattooed at the very top of her thigh!

Reply to
Moonraker

What pain?

It just tickles a bit.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

enough

I wouldn't know but I believe a fresh tattoo is a bit tender for a few days. But nothing that a bit of savlon, large dressing and loose clothing wouldn't ease.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I saw a woman with a fish tatooed on her inner thigh the other day.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

You said that your gf is being serviced by Masambula.

Reply to
Mr Pounder