A little light relief

On 13/11/2019 13:55, Spike wrote:

Or they could use their diplomatic passport and not get stopped.

Spike hasn’t mentioned his diplomatic passport for ages, he will need to print a new one soon ;-)
Perhaps he is hoping people have forgotten his fantasies re being a secret agent come diplomat come Government adviser come top scientist come righter of wrongs .......

Only someone who is unfamiliar with traveling would trot out such nonsense.
Having you hand luggage checked isn’t uncommon and takes a moment or two, unless you are difficult. In the scheme of traveling by air, it hardly registers on the inconvenience scale.
On 12/11/2019 23:16, Bob Eager wrote:

And some people might say, just as dangerous, liable to explode without warning :-)
On 09/11/2019 19:39, nightjar wrote:

I'm failing to think of anything which would make me buy one tin of haggis.
On Saturday, 9 November 2019 20:12:48 UTC, Richard wrote:

It's very tasty.
I forgot to mention last week's haggis and red pepper soup :-)
Owain
On 09/11/2019 20:12, Richard wrote:

Isn't the SNP about to pass legislation banning the hunting of Haggis?
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On Saturday, 9 November 2019 21:04:51 UTC, alan_m wrote:

On the contrary; all privately-owned haggis estates are to be brought into public ownership, a minimum haggis pricing policy will be introduced, and e very baby haggis will get its own cardboard box to sleep in with a hand-sig ned photograph of Nicola Sturgeon to piss on.
Owain
On Saturday, 9 November 2019 21:04:51 UTC, alan_m wrote:

gis.

I thought the only exercise scots got was chasing a haggis around the mount ains. Then they deep fry it.
On 09/11/2019 20:12, Richard wrote:

I must admit I would be dubious. I am more used to eating haggis that has been carried in to the sound of the pipes and cut with all due ceremony.
--
Colin Bignell

I like haggis but tinned haggis seems unnatural.
That reminds me, I’m off to a St Andrew’s dinner in a few weeks and Haggis is on the menu.

the price is right
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
In article <93bcf432-a9d5-473b-a0a0-

TINNED Haggis???
--

Terry

It is probably farmed.
Wild haggis is the best.
;-)
On Sunday, 10 November 2019 11:51:01 UTC, Brian Reay wrote:

Yes, I think the way they force the baby haggi into little tubes so they grow cylindrically to fit into the tins is a bit cruel.
Like those square pigs they slice up for sandwich ham.
Owain
On 10/11/2019 12:18, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

They gave up on free range farming of Haggis when it was discovered that they were cannibalistic.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

That was the EU rules the Remainers want to keep. You should see the little square pigs in some EU countries ;-)
As for the little baby haggi, why do you think the Scots voted the Remain?
;-)
On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 23:11:51 UTC, Brian Reay wrote:

So they could decide on the age of consent for a hassis ? without EU intervention .

some 15 years ago, we were staying in the hotel on a little Scottish island and were in the shop looking at postcards, when an irate man went up to the counter (he was probabaly from one of the camping families) and said "I bought this tin yesterday and it's past its use-by date" The lady behind the counter said 2So, I suppose you'll be wanting your money back, then?" and gave it to him. Once he'd left the shop, the tin went back on the shelf.
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England