4-wire old-style brass toggle light switch?

Thanks, Adam. They have one on order for me, allegedly - we'll see if anything comes of it.

Reply to
Adrian

...and it did. Collected & fitted today.

Reply to
Adrian

...and it did. Collected & fitted today.

Reply to
Adrian

...and it did. Collected & fitted today.

Reply to
Adrian

You fitted 3 of them or did eternal september have a fit and install two of them for you:-)

Reply to
ARW

AIOE is a pain in the arse sometimes. Or maybe it's my somewhat dicky rural narrowishband connection...

Reply to
Adrian

Poor software if it allows you to post the same thing more than once.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)