3M specs have arrived!

Got home to find a Jiffy bag from 3M with my free specs in.

They have little LED light on the corners! Makes you look like Joe 90 on a bad day.

Don't fit over my spec though, so won't use them a lot.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well you're pretty lucky then! I ordered two pairs and eventually received *one* - but it wasn't either of the types I had asked for! I wanted one with LEDs and one with corrected lenses (although there was no way of specifying the strength) - but the ones I received didn't have either. The only saving grace is that they *do* (just about) fit over my normal specs.

Reply to
Roger Mills

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Do they ?

I'll go and check mine

Yeah - you have to wear them UNDER your glasses

don't be so conventional

Reply to
geoff

Send me your postal address....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

chemical brothers? or am i showing my age??

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

I just might do that, depending on your response to the following. Are they actually worth having? For example if working, say, under the sink, would they enable you to see what you're doing?

Reply to
Roger Mills

They certainly would. Only a single LED each side, but quite bright & both are directional.

Not in my case though, I'd have to wear them instead of my normal glasses, so I'd have more light/less vision.

The upshot is - I won't use them because they won't fit over my glasses. If they go to a good home its better than them cluttering up Handyman Towers.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So, do they have ear plugs as well? And perhaps an FM radio?

Reply to
Matty F

In that case, I'd like to give them a go! I've sent you a PM via the contact form on your website.

Reply to
Roger Mills